We are helping farmers get their money back.
For now, this extends to anybody donating food through The Farmlink Project, though we hope to eventually be able to offer this to anyone participating in the charitable food space, through Farmlink or otherwise! If you already donate surplus and unmarketable produce through Farmlink, you will automatically be included in the tax program.
Every year, farmers leave millions of dollars on the table when they make donations to the charitable food space without filing for available tax benefits. The Farmlink Project is here to help maximize the number of people you feed and optimize the tax deductions and credits that become available as a result.
- Organize and oversee all transportation and delivery logistics
- Speed - average turnaround time of less than three days
- Nationwide Range - move to and from any part of the country, with over 300 community partners ready to receive your food
- Cover all shipping and logistics costs
- Flexibility - work with all quantities, packaging, and produce of any form
Food Donation Logistics
- Optimize and file for maximum possible value of tax benefits
- Facilitate all necessary communication with third parties (i.e. food banks)
- Accessible invoice tracking for all your donations run through The Farmlink Project
- Farmlink will provide hands-off storage until your forms are ready to be submitted
- Live support to answer questions whenever they may arise
- Clear submission instructions prior to tax benefit submissions
Tax Program Complete Service
- Fight Food Insecurity: Over 40 million Americans face hunger on a regular basis. When you donate food through Farmlink that would otherwise go to waste, you are adding food back into a system that needs your help
- Help the Environment: Reduce carbon emissions and ensure the environmental inputs that go into your produce do not contribute to the 20 billion pounds wasted at a farm and distribution level every year in America